Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dating at 13 years old?????? (ps im a girl;])?

hey guys im a 13 year old girl. at my school there are guys and girls who are going out and everything, they hug and hold hands and just hang out. and when we youngsters date we dont yet go to movies and dinners, ect. i want to get a boyfriend and i've gotten asked out alot but have said no. i've gotten asked out not because of my looks but because im a nice person. but im not going to the same school as all my bff's and everybody next year so i will have a chance to start out new. im wondering if when i get to know everybody if someone asks me out if i should......my friends have and they loved it. they said its comforting to know that somebody will aways love them. if i do date next school year i wont be dating them and be there girlfriend just to be in the 'group'.....should i date? i really want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment