Saturday, December 17, 2011

I don't understand my wife?

Ok so me and my wife have been married for the last 4 years we have two kids i own a drywall and painting company i love my wife cant get stand being away from my kids love them to death but are hole marriage has been up and down i am not being y but i am a amazing husband and father i have never cheated on my wife and never would i am the one all ways holding it together i never leave her to deal with anything alone i play with my kids all day when i am home i help with every thing so enough about me my problem is my wife is never happy all ways complaining about something she grew up very controlled then we got married she hates being home so she gets a job then she hates that or she hate being out and free then having to come home she hates her self wants surgery's but she is y she says i missed the chance to grow and i never wanted to be locked down with kids we both have crappy family's so its hard to get out but i am getting burnt out i love her but i feel like i am all ways on my knees trying to please her or fix it i want to be happy and have fun she is to insecure for us to have friend what the hell do i do we never have and when i try to talk to her she just shuts down we have a lot of fun this makes her sound bad but she is a great mom just overwhelmed with everything and never happy we have tryed counciling pills nothing works i want to live a happy life not feeling like i have to take care of her to

No comments:

Post a Comment