Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why do muslims hate white people? (for real, I have found an actual part that says so)?

I was OPEN-MINDEDLY curious about the islam religion and was looking up things about them and I have found a website where these muslims (not terrorists, a muslim family who runs a bakery wrote this page for other muslims to study through) And they called us devil caucasians, and the reasons (as best I can gather it) is because we stole the land from the native americans and are all selfish and evil and greedy. My problem is, Muslims in america are mostly african-americans and people from the middle east, I didn't even know native americans had anything to do with the muslims, and if not, why do they hate white people for it? It's not any of their business... and not all white people are selfish, evil and greedy, and even if that were true, I bet you could find just as many in the muslim community. And don't come spouting anti-islam sentiments, because I am completely against that, no matter what relinion color etc., I am open minded. I'll post the website link in the next block.

No comments:

Post a Comment