Saturday, December 17, 2011

What name do you like best? PLZ HELP?

I wouldn't do archer myself. I wold definatly go with Damon. Damon is greek and means constant it also means tame from the Irish origin. The popularity of that particular name has gone way down which makes it nice since in the 1970's it seemed to be pretty high in popularity! I also like Damani it gives it a little twist. Archer is of teutonic origin which simply means the archer. This name seemed to be popular in the 1980s but has also decreased in the US since 1989! I think when picking a name the origin, meaning, and popularity are the three most important things when picking a name. Also you need to think of how that name can be used to make fun of your baby (rhymes or songs that may make that name horrible to live with). Hope I helped! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment