Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Does this make me a slut :/?

Okk,so i was hanging over at my friend brooke's house for her mom's bday, then me (14), my other friend (hannah,she is 14 too) and brooke's brother were in brooke's room, then we started getting crazy ideas, we took brooke's close and changed in the same room......alll i did was take off my shirt and wore this SUPER adorable tanktop :DD and my friend hannah (3 times the size of me.literally...) was blocking me so no one can see...but brooke's brother was infront of hannah...so she blocked me so he can't see :/ Now i feel like a slut, because i changed in the same room as a guy......Im worried that the brother will tell everyone and say " i changed in the same room as her! she was changing infront of me!!" wen i didnt :/ her brother is kinda a jerk....

No comments:

Post a Comment