Sunday, December 18, 2011

Why do boys fancy more than one girl? Does he like me more?

Well u see theres this boy and he told me recently that he fancies me and anotha v. gd mate of mine.He told me that he might go out with either of us if we asked him out. we talk so much- every day on msn. we have this joke with me and my mate aswell as the boy that where his 2 wifeys and hes our hubby. Me and my friend kinda lyk him that way..i reli like alot him tho ..i neva stop thinking about him. The trouble is i want him 4 myself. i asked him why cnt boys jst fancy one girl and he said " tell me about its got me into enough trouble. He nows i lyk him and we always tell each otha we love them but he does that 2 my other mate 2. I always thought he liked me more tho but shes a blonde and im a brunette and he told me that his type is blonde girls. I think im in love with him but im 13 and i dont reli know if i am or not i cnt imagine life without him tho=(

No comments:

Post a Comment