Saturday, December 17, 2011

Should I throw a big birthday party for a guy I've been dating for 3 months?

I've been planning a big birthday party for this guy I've been dating for about 3 months (nothing too big, just a gathering of all his friends for some drinks and appetizers...no biggie right?) and I just asked him last night who he'd like for me to invite and he told me I'd "better not be going 'all out' for his birthday or he'd be pretty upset." He then told me he's never really had a birthday before, so I thought doing this party for him will really show him I care about him and I want to have his closest friends there to celebrate with him. I've put so much into the party already, but now I'm afraid I don't even want to go thru with it. Do you think he will truly be upset that I threw him a party or is he just throwing a fit because he may not like the attention? I don't want this to ruin our relationship...but I also don't want to just give up and do nothing for him. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment