Saturday, December 17, 2011

I have fallen out of love with my Feller and I have to tell him. how?

I've been with my guy for 6 months and he's an actor (which is an important bit of info really). I'm a student so i'm stuck in one place while he's been on tour. I've not seen him in 2 months, and he's coming down to see me this weekend. I did really love him until about 2/3 weeks ago where I missed him so much I cryed over him for days, but then it suddenly stopped. I don't miss him anymore, more to the point I don't think I deeply care anymore. hes turned more into a friend who texts me, calls me and e-mails me ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!! he also has a work persona that goes with his stage name who's an arrogant moron and I keep having conversations with him as his acting alter-ego rather than my boyfriend. which has definitely sped up the process. Although we've spoken about this already it's still an issue. He's so temper-mental I don't know how he'll react when I breakup with him. I want to tell him before he comes down but we've got solid unavoidable plans for every day this weekend, I really want to tell him before which would involve a phone call but I want to say it to his face which means over the weekend. What should i do? Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment