Saturday, December 17, 2011

How easily does HPV spread?

They say every ually active female needs to be tested regularly. But in the situation where two virgins get together and stay together and get married and never have ual contact of any kind with anyone else then it seems it would be impossible to have HPV, right? Also if one or both parties have had with others before becoming a couple but they have been tested and neither one has HPV at the start of the relationship and they are 100% faithful to each other then there is no way they could have HPV, right? Now it says on a website I was reading that HPV can be spread by as well as oral or hand to genital touching. Is it possible that a woman could give a hand job to an infected man, not wash her hands, shake my hand shortly after, I go to the washroom and accidentally due to clumsiness or not enough toilet paper touch my private parts and then infect myself with the virus? Because unless this is possible then I think it is impossible for me to have HPV in which case there would be no need to get checked out all the time. But what I need to know is can it be spread by touching an infected person's hand (or a doorknob or other object he/she touched) and then touching oneself? Also can it be spread by sitting on a toilet in the house of someone I know who has HPV and if that is not possible then what if there was urine on the seat which had the HPV virus in it as a result of coming out through the infected skin and then could I get it from sitting on the drop of urine?

No comments:

Post a Comment