Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 DPO Is It Too Early To Test?

Well I am in the final stretch of my 2WW...I have 27 day cycles...and my period is due tomorrow. The only thing is...I don't think it's coming. My day of ovulation was on May 31st and me and my dh did the bd the 30th, and 31th that I know for sure that his sperm successfully came inside of me. Fast forwarding to now....Here a some of my symptoms so far: Elevated temp (I'm usually 97.6...I have been 98.1 or higher for over a week), Sore throat (since 4 dpo), stuffy nose, runny nose, nausea, feeling out of it, feeling warm, pelvic twinges (kinda feels like AF is coming but it's not),a little dizzy, very annoyed all the time, headache, burping (for no apparent reason lol),gy, my feel full and i can see blue veins starting to show and my nips won't go in (lol),tired all the time, last night and the night before i have woken up hot and sweaty (same thing symptom i had when i was pregnant before with an eptopic last year), and i just have that feeling of being pregnant.I know that some of those symptoms could be a sign of a cold but I read in different places where women had colds and became pregnant. Is it too early to test? or should I just wait until Sat...if AF doesn't arrive. Just wondering. And please no rude comments...I'm just a girl in her 2ww trying to find some answers. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment