Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Do you think there should be two differant sites for Y/A? Like one for kids and one for adults?

I think there should be two sites I'm getting sick of seeing the same silly questions from kids. does he/she like me, do you think I'm pretty, What does it mean when? The one I really hate; What does guys/girls like in...Why are kids answering questions they know nothing about? They sound down right stupid. Some of these question are really for adults only. I also can't stand these little brats reporting me for saying something they don't like. I never use profanity or say anything desparaging, but they report me, because they didn't like my answer. I told a kid to rewrite his answer so we could understand it better. He reported this. I found on this site. A 14 or 15 year old kid was posing as a girl, stated; Girls only. My bf looks at this site all the time. What do you think? He gave a link to a o site. this was a kid trying to get girls to go to this site. There should be two sites. I don't think a 10 or 11 year old should be in here a here at all

No comments:

Post a Comment