Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Good Shoujos to read for a Shonen fan?

I don't like shoujos much. The first one I read was Fruits Basket and it started off really really good but then it got overly dramatic and annoying so I stopped reading. Ever since then I didn't read shoujos much only shonens cause I loved that it didn't spend so much time on crying and talking about feelings and all that dramatic stuff. I only read Ouran High School Host Club and Heaven's Will since then. However my close friends who love manga are pretty big fans of shoujo even the boys love it. I feel left out when they all talk about it so I want a list of shoujos to read. I just started Cactus's Secret and its pretty good so far. Is there anything else out there that would change my mind about shoujos?

No comments:

Post a Comment