Sunday, December 11, 2011

How to Have an ?

I started taking birth control when I was 16, I have been able to have an on my own with my hand or with a vibrator. However, when it comes to being with someone else, it has never happened. My current partner places a lot of his pride on the ability to give me an and it isn't happening. It is now becoming a huge elephant in the room. Last night, he got up and went home instead of staying. I used to take antidepressants as well. I went off the birth control and antidepressants and started having more sensation there, but he panicked and wanted me back on the birth control. I trust him, we communicate, and things are otherwise good. He always asks "what do you like?" and I have no answer. Any ideas of pharmaceuticals I can get from my Dr. or any ideas to overcome this huge hurdle?

No comments:

Post a Comment