Sunday, December 11, 2011

I messed up my one chance to kiss him!!!!! >.<?

So ive been dating this guy for like eight months, and im gonna say it right now, hes the best guy ever. Hes so sweet and gentlemanly, and i wouldnt trade him for the world. He also respects my desire to stay a virgin until marriage, and has never tried anything bad--in fact, we hardly touch at all, and often i feel like we're more like friends. Recently, though, ive been wanting to express my affection inna physical way that isnt , but will still make him see me more as a girlfriend and less as a friend--i really want him to think im cool and confident for once. One night, we went on a date with some friends. Afterwards, he drove me home. When we got in my driveway, i wasnt thinking straight, and when he leaned in for our usual quick (very quick) goodbye kiss, i whispered seductively in his ear "kiss me like you mean it this time." Amazingly, he actually started to french kiss me, and for the first few seconds i was in heaven, but suddenly reality struck and i realized that he might have taken what i said the wrong way and thot i meant he could go farther or even worse thot i was being too forward, so i awkwardly mumbled an excuse about how late it was gettibg and hurried inside. The next time we went out, i initiated a conversation about boudaries, in which i was meaning to tell him i was sorry for being awkward and let him know that i really did enjoy the kiss but just couldnt let him take my virginity. But apparently he misinterpreted what i said, because now he rarely kisses me or even hugs me. I feel so dumb for messing up my chance, and i rlly want him to kiss me that way again, but i dont want to sound like im indecisive or pushy when he seems perfectly content with our physical relationship. Should i just try to initiate the kiss, or shud i let it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment