Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is Hillary being desperate for power whn asking Obama to get VP?

What we all need to see is that "THIS IS NOT ABOUT WHAT HILLARY THINKS or WHAT HILLARY WANTS". What Hillary thought is the reason that she has lost the primary. She thought...She wouldn't need Florida and Michigan and then SHAMELESSLY back-pedalled to get them in. Her message initially was "I am.......", "I have..........", I,I,I,I. In the middle of the campaign, after the "I" arguement didn't work, she began to connect with the people. She has been desperate since she started losing. She's REALLY desperate now! Basically what the speach tonight says is that if she can't get "Something" out of the deal, then she'll do what she can to bring down Obama. But here is the kicker! McCain knows that enough people are upset with the Republicans that they are going to lose so many supporters, that it may not matter. Selfishness and Pride are not qualities I value. This manipulative game that she's playing (not to mention this teaming up with McCain) is going to blow up in her face. Hopefully, there is some remnants of the Democratic party afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment