Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Why do they make people speak in front of others?

I don't know that it sounds that much like a social anxiety disorder...we all have things were afraid of...I think pretending to have larengitis is a good way to not speak. In speech cl, some of us could get up and just speak, others ped out. My biggest one is fear of waiting rooms...I go to the emergency room if I am dying..then I don't care...otherwise, I can't even see a doctor, and they say waiting rooms everyone has to deal with them...but some of us simply can't. Health care? Like they care? They make you sit for hours so they can rake in money every second. I would pick out one person I felt comfortable with in making a speech, and talk just to them! Pretending no one else was in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment