Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Last year i was diagnose with shingles.?

last year i was diagnose with shingles witch is more common of zester. it is not a strasmiteded dease is do to chiken pox my ques tions is that they gave me some dication the symptoms went away. but lately i ve bee felling liwas felling the same time was feeling my but not with the rash. some of the symtoms are tingling feeling in the arms real bad neck pain and stifness in your face i am having dose same symptoms but not with the rash. ihave an appointment with my gynacologist tuesday and a doctors appointment december 18 with my regular doctor yould i go today to the emergency room or wait to see them. i am scared it might get worse iwas in the ermergency room thursday because of a bad headche they did a cast can and told them about this symtoms i was having . but i for got to tell them that i was diagnosed with this dease last year. they gave me some muscle relaxsers calledcarisoprodol, and an in flamatory medicine calledindomethacin. what can i do? help

No comments:

Post a Comment