Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rate my fantasy team?

Your team is not as weak as they are saying. Rogers is the best Fantasy QB, Hakeem Nicks had a great year last year and I think this year if Steve Smith leaves (because he is a free agent) it will be even better of a year for him. Brandon Marshall had a down year but I think he will bounce back and do better this year. Mike Williams is alright. Not much to expect from a number 3 wide out. Shonne Green was a huge bust last year but they also gave LT the ball a lot and LT fell off towards the end of the season and Shonne Green picked it up so I think he will have a break out year this year. Mikel...Not so good I'd look for better options during the season because a new back will emerge becdause someone will get hurt or something so keep an eye out. One of the best TE nice pick. One of the best kickers, good job. The best defense so good job on that. Watch games and keep an eye out for injuries or new emerging WR's and RB's to pick up during the season. I'd give your team a B-

No comments:

Post a Comment