Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Sister really doesn't respect me, my dog or my home?

My younger Sister has been living in my house for a week now and despite me placing house rules down which was to just generally sort herself out as she does have some issues at the moment. She has failed to do so, she broken a window last week (in the first night) which i paid �100 to fix as I didn't want my landlord finding out about it. From others experience, I have found landlords don't like the word "broken" when it comes to the house they're renting out when you try and be honest and inform them so I paid out for it and kept hush about it. Now she's lived here a week and I am financially unable to support her myself and my gorgeous dog (Picture) I have told her on numerous occasion I need her to help around the house and she's moaning whining and bitching about every single last thing. If I can't afford to pay for her to do something she doesn't allow me to hear the end of it, she literally SCREAMS profanities at my dog. Telling him to F Off, Calling him all sorts of horrible nasty and vile names. If he comes out of my bedroom to go to the kitchen for me to feed him she screams at me "Get this little ********* out of here!" Even if he merely brushes past her while she's asleep on my sofa! He now after a week is barking at her and growls at her when she tries to tell him off. I tell her CONSTANTLY "You cannot try and tell him off, he is under my command and he needs to understand and appreciate I'm his master and NO ONE else" Her response to this?! I find truly shocking and horrifying. "I wish the little **** would go out onto the street and play with traffic or get trained better" The ONLY major things he does is jump up at people when they come into my house and chews things! That's ALL! Now I am sitting on a laptop venting all of this at 3.35am as she now kept me up so I could let her in as I DON'T trust her with a key to my house. She goes out gallivanting and I am stuck at home waiting on her to go out or stay in.. She has kept me up numerous nights waiting for her and she's also invited random people into my house who I have NEVER EVER met before in my life and expects me not to chuck them out because she's busy having the party life while I'm scrimping and scraping to keep us fed and warm?! She also goes into my room and helps herself to make up, jewellery, clothing and even my hairdryer and straighteners, without permission she's even got out the shower and just walked into my room! Am I being too harsh by saying I am considering not being my Sisters last resort for a roof over head even if it is for a couple of weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment