Saturday, December 10, 2011

No one at work or school likes me. please help?

I'm 6'2" and, 320 pounds and Dominican. I'm having troulbe fitting in at school and work. I try to be nice, but all the kids are jerks and my co wokers are even worse. I usually get beat up at school when I try to participate in after school activities. I tried to join a game of basketball after school yesterday, but I got beat up. Last week I was inviteted to a party for the first time, but the kid who invited me gave me a wrong address. I showed up at a random doorstep and the homeowners had no idea what I was talking about. At work my coworkers make me eat lunch alone and they ridicule me abouit the amount of food I eat. I always try to share my interests and culture, but it just gives these people more amunition to hurt me. I'm sick of spending my weekends alone, playing World of Warcraft. I still have three more years until graduation and I can't take it anymore. Someone please tell me how to make friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment